I am trying to create an anchor so that I can 'hyperlink' from one place in my blog to another.
I will try to use my first blog posting as the destination and this posting as the departure point. Ok, click on ANCHOR to see my post about BubbleUs.
Interesting thing happened here (thanks to HeatherM for noticing) - I had my blog set to show 20 posts on a page. Once the number of posts went over 20, the BubbleUs post ended up on another page. This changed the 'address' that the anchor needed and so the anchor didn't work. I have cheated and instead of redoing the anchor, simply reset the blog to show 50 posts to a page. Not a permanent fix but...
AND now something has gone wrong - i think with my code for the anchor so i will have to redo it afterall. Now how did I do that again?
OK not hard at all. Working again.
Welcome to Managing e-Learning 2015
This blog is not designed to be like your task. It is a sandpit for me to play in to try and answer any technical questions you may have - I'm learning too. I love a tricky question or a problem to solve!
I have taught MeL for a few years now, although not in 2014. I'll will be dropping in on your blogs to see how you are going and to offer some encouragement, support and a challenging question or two. I'll also use this space to try things out and share some examples.
I've been playing with this blog on and off for a while now and you will see some old things from previous year's courses.
You may like to have a look at the blogs of some MeL students from previous courses. Not all of them are still active but some are still blogging.
A warning - their tasks were different to yours this year so just use them for inspiration and to help you think critically about what and how you post on your blog.
I have taught MeL for a few years now, although not in 2014. I'll will be dropping in on your blogs to see how you are going and to offer some encouragement, support and a challenging question or two. I'll also use this space to try things out and share some examples.
I've been playing with this blog on and off for a while now and you will see some old things from previous year's courses.
You may like to have a look at the blogs of some MeL students from previous courses. Not all of them are still active but some are still blogging.
A warning - their tasks were different to yours this year so just use them for inspiration and to help you think critically about what and how you post on your blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jacqui, I clicked on ANCHOR and the white hand appeared but nothing else happened. Could the lack of result be my computer, it seems to not always do as its told.
HeatherM
OH no! Thanks HeatherM, looks like that has 'broken'. Guess I'll have a fun and frustrating time fixing it. Stay tuned...
Post a Comment